Fodera in tessuto antipolvere usa e getta a 3 strati,filtro antiriflesso impermeabile e traspirante Fodera tessuto,filtro Antivirus monouso Fodera in tessuto sicurezza con orecchini elastici (20PCS)
Amazon.es Price:12.29€(as of 11/04/2020 06:03 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Surgical masks. Essentially designed for filter the air we exhaleThat is, to contain the agents, particles, bacteria or viruses that we can transmit in our breathing to a patient or other people around us.
- Respiratory protection masks. Designed for filter the air we inhale from outside, so that we retain the agents, particles, bacteria or viruses from which we want to protect ourselves. We will see that they are approved for different filtering capabilities (FFP: Filtering FacePiece). Some models of these self-filtering masks include an exhalation valve to reduce humidity within the mask, providing greater user comfort and less respiratory resistance.
TYPES OF RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MASKSWhat we will look for in an antivirus mask, to be effective as such, is its homologated filtering protection. The maximum protections in the European standard EN149 they are FFP2 and FFP3. Its purpose is the protection against inhalation of environmental pollutants, pathogens, chemicals, antibiotics and cytostatics.
|Classification||% Efficiency Minimum Filtration||% Leakage inside maximum|
- FFP2 masks. High protection, homologadas para retener partículas de hasta 0,6 micras, con una eficacia de filtración mínima del 92%
Por su capacidad de filtrado está indicado para la protección respiratoria de profesionales sanitarios o personas expuestos a riesgo bajo-moderado:
- Entering respiratory isolation rooms
- Assistance in emergencies and consultations to patients at high risk of airborne diseases
- Laboratories where mycobacteria are processed (whenever working in a laminar flow cabinet)
- FFP3 masks. Maximum protection, homologadas para retener partículas de hasta 0,6 micras, con una eficacia de filtración mínima del 98%
La gran capacidad de filtrado ofrece la máxima protección respiratoria para profesionales sanitario o personal de investigación expuestos a riesgo alto:
- Sputum induction techniques and secretion aspiration
- Tracheal intubation
- Autopsies of patients with suspected or diagnosed airborne diseases
- Handling of samples from these patients in pathological A.
- Tuberculosis abscess drains
- Transfer by ambulance of these patients
- Staff preparing cytostatics (even if working in a laminar flow booth),
- Personnel performing cytostatic instillations
RESPIRATORY PROTECTIONTherefore, the type of protection mask to choose depends on the risks to which we are exposed and the protection capacity that we want to assume. FFP2 and FFP3 masks are recommended to protect professionals exposed to infectious aerosols (M. Tuberculosis, Measles, Chickenpox, H1N1 (Influenza A), Coronavirus, etc. Facial masks must be used in accordance with the hygiene safety protocol appropriate to the risk to which Let's be exposed, of course it is not the panacea before any air agent if it is not complemented by the rest of the regulations and PPE (glasses, hydroalcoholic gels, waterproof gowns, gloves, etc.).
WHEN TO USE ANTIVIRUS MASK
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are caring for someone suspected of having 2019-nCoV infection or entering areas declared to be at risk
- Also wear a mask if you have a cough or sneeze.
- Masks are only effective if combined with frequent hand washing hydroalcoholic hand sanitizing gel, or with soap and water.
- If you need to wear a mask, learn how to wear and remove it correctly
HOW TO WEAR, USE, REMOVE AND DISPOSE OF AN ANTI-VIRUS MASK
- Before putting on a face mask, wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant gel or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the protective mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it; if you do, wash your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Change your mask as soon as it is wet and do not reuse single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); immediately dispose of it in a closed container; and wash your hands with a disinfecting hydroalcoholic gel or soap and water.